be there love..be there hope...

Monday, March 14, 2005

Dad's understanding!

It was Mum's birthday and they had a family dinner together with all. Dad was understanding after I explained about the cost of going to Okinawa during GW (3 times the normal cost), the tropical climate like SG and also my pregnant status maybe a obstacle in travelling long distances. I tend to get tired easily these days.

He decided to make a separate trip to Taiwan and Okinawa. Actually, it was for work purposes to go to Okinawa than tour. I think that it wiser as flying to Taiwan is just 4 hours and since he has never toured Taiwan before.

He loves to see unique cravings of Buddha which can be found aplentiful in Kyoto temples. He would not know all these differences in places as he has never been to Japan before so it is my duty to guide him to the right place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home