be there love..be there hope...

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Naga san

The strawberry excursion is on this coming Sat. Though I am not participating, I went to help Naga and Futawatari san in some preparation. Had a nice chat with them too. Naga san shared some of her experiences. She had taken French cooking and bread making courses during her younger days. But gave it up all together as her DH could not appreciate what she had made. Both of them felt that pastry course would be a wiser choice than French cooking course.

If I can cope, I would like to attend both Japanese language courses and pastry courses. Timing is critical. It is not easy to cope with family and interests.

On my way back home, I made a detour to Suga's cafe. Pretty successful though she was not around. I had left a message indicating my presence. Would drop by again in future when chance allows.

I called Joanne. She did not clear her JLPT level 1 test and is shelving plans for the match-making session too. She will be packing her bags and leaving for Taiwan on 20 Mar 2005. Hope to see her again before she leaves and who knows when we will see each other again.

DH did work till 3am. I accompanied him as usual.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home