be there love..be there hope...

Friday, March 04, 2005

GW Plans

4th Mar, Friday today! I am already 5 weeks 3 days pregnant. I am still so excited. GH will be coming for holidays. I am not sure if the announcement of my pregnancy will have any impact on his plans. Touring Tokyo should not be much of a problem. But Osaka might be tricky as I would not want to see all the strange creatures in Universal Studios given my pregnancy! Call it supersitious.

With Rasmane's blessing, we are going to Kyoto/Nara for our GW holidays.
I am excited about this trip as I have never been to these 2 places before.

Wow, it may be our last year here but we are still spending time so happily. We definitely have lots of memories with us.

CoastieWife is pregnant at the same time with me! She thinks it's a boy for her and a girl for me :-) I don't mind :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home