be there love..be there hope...

Thursday, March 10, 2005

CD for preggo!

DH bought a CD for me. It is specially catered for pregnant ladies! mostly very sophistcated classical music.

I had porridge today. Got myself a bottle of ume bo shi nori and salmon flakes which both blend very well with porridge! Yippee, I can eat something that I can call food now. Have been nipping on crackers, tibits since I had lost my appetite feeling nauseous.

I have yet to call parents to tell them that Okinawa is a no-go. Rather they go Langkawi, Lombok...The travelling distance can be a bit too much for me when I am about 3 months preggo. Gee, they have stopped thinking for me. Guess they are not aware of the distance and the scale of things in Japan. Shall have to educate them on this.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home