be there love..be there hope...

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Parents' call

Dad and mum called to say they are coming over to Japan. Happy! but then they want to go to Okinawa. Isn't it the same as Singapore. We have been to Okinawa. Dad wants to take pictures of DFS sign there. Because of this, all 4 of us have to fly to Okinawa?

I think it is not a good idea. Maybe DH and I will continue our Kyoto/Nara plans. After coming back to Tokyo, then I invite parents here and I alone bring them to Okinawa. I shall have to discuss with DH about it asap as we need to buy all the necessary tickets.

Frankly, I do not know what would be DH's reaction to Okinawa proposal. They are my parents so I will compromise.

I am 6 weeks pregnant and feeling great after eating a bowl of sweet and sour udon soup. DH will be back late as he has to conduct an interview. I do not feel like attending Japanese language class but DH thinks I should. I protest! I feel so tired in the morning and also the queasy taste in my mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home