be there love..be there hope...

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Pregnancy test

Made a first morning urine test for pregnancy. As expected, it was a clear positive. The first test was done earlier on 25 Feb and it had a faint line. Today is just a confirmation. DH is caught between letting me relax or taking a course!

I become less ambitious about taking courses since I know about my pregnancy because I am afraid of miscarriage.Especially during taking trains if get pushed around. I don't like the onus to fall on me.

Parents/in-laws are not aware of this news yet. I am supposed to think of how to announce to them. I would like to let them know after 3 months. I would feel less pressurised and same for them, I think.

July 2005 would be another trip back to SG most likely. I thought of spending GW in Kyoto, Rasmane's house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home