be there love..be there hope...

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Mt Fuji patchwork completed!

I am so glad that I had completed the Mount Fuji patchwork in one afternoon. It's so cold today that I just stayed at home watching DVDs and doing patchwork.

I had called Rasmane last weekend and discovered that he had quitted his job in Kyoto. He is still looking for another job.

I bought quite a few Japanese books to practise my level 1 as I plan to take the test this year. Ting Ting and Janice passed theirs well. Nicholas failed his level 2 though. I have not heard from Joanne yet.

I had gone swimming yesterday afternoon. Had go moku soba in our favourite soba shop. Realised that the soba in go moku soba is actually ramen and not real soba! Made a mistake. Will not order this in future!

Know my thoughts are scattered now, just need to pen it out. DH is coming back late as usual.

We are so close to going home soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home