be there love..be there hope...

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

SG trip's reflections

I met 2 people whom I had longed to meet. Nhi ha and Meiling. We also met Henning, Meiling's husband.

We managed to eat Ah Hui's prawn noodles and Jalan Besar's turtle soup too. Ah Hoi Seafood introduced by in-laws was a great choice too.

We are very satisfied with this trip. DH's family is still the same but mine is more dynamic as both siblings are working and not so stable in their job choice.

During my swim today, I decided on some financial matters. It has to be done that way for parents' own good. The details that I had seen on my mobile gave me a strong instinct on what to do.

I have to take care of myself as what June had mentioned. You will be left in a lurch if you give everything away.

Decided to brush up on my Japanese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home