be there love..be there hope...

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Sakurahorikiri

My visit to Sakurahoriki in Asakusabashi was fruitful. I bought a lot of handicraft pieces to create! I am so excited about making all of them. They even gave me some free gifts. Though I could not meet Wee Wee, New Zealander Melissa met up with me in Tokyo Dome for the delicious ramen as she is going back to NZ next week. I am glad this time I chose according to what I want, she took my advice and we enjoyed our ramen very much. I had also bought bottles of rinse, massage oil, onsen liquid soap from House of Rose. The best part was when I came back I received great news from DH about his work.

Attending pastry trial lesson tomorrow in Roppongi. Too bad June is not joining me. Cooking char siew using Lee Kum Kee's sauce tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home