be there love..be there hope...

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

My Day

I walked to the Akatsuka swimming pool and before I reached it, I went to the library near it. It was my first time there. There were lots of children books, manga and cook books but no Nihongo Journal. I did my usual 1 hour swim and headed for CO-OP. Managed to get some good buys like the tako, vegs and buns.

DH was late tonight as he had a candidate to interview again. In fact, it will be so for the rest of the week. He hopes to clear some cases before SG trip which is good.

I planned to buy handicraft materials in Asakusabashi tomorrow. I need to do a gift for DH's boss when we attend his house invitation on 12 Feb. I hope to buy cosmetics as well from Komagome. Thought that Fish would be putting up in Asakusa so can meet her since nearby but too bad she changed her lodging place to somewhere near Shibuya which is far for me. So, not meeting her this round.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home