be there love..be there hope...

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

2 years ago today

Two years ago this night, I was so happy as it was our wedding dinner evening. Today, I am sad 'cos it marks another negative month in our TTC cycle. I know I should get on with it but pulling myself out of the slumpy thoughts seem to suck a lot of my energy...so much that I feel like sleeping away my time.
Never mind DH sending me an email to say he is supportive of my enrolling for pastry course, never mind June's warm call...all does not seem to warm the cool, empty feeling that I have inside of me. It's so cold. Tears still stream down helplessly as I thought of what I had gone through. It seem to make a mockery of my blog title. I was so helpless why can't I save the situation then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home