be there love..be there hope...

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Pregnancy Symptoms or My Imagination?

Talk about pregnancy symptoms, I have a share of the pie. Shortness of breath resulting in me taking deep and quick breaths. Flat out suddenly and next minute you see me catching a nap. High energy at other times that I thought "hey! my mind has never been so clear and bright!". Frequent urination leading me to wobbly knees from trips to the ladies. Nauseous after sushi though I love sushi. Gassy and poor hubby hate this most! Send him screaming out of the room. Earthquake noises from my abdomen which makes me queasy. Edgy and moody at times. Bloating of the stomach which adds real volume to my already not-so-perfect tummy. Still, spotting continues which I hope is not the monthly witch coming.
Are these symptoms real or just my imagination!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home