be there love..be there hope...

Thursday, January 20, 2005

This morning, I woke up with a low temp!! Yucks, is the old hag giving her first hint? Dread I might be but still, I wish to know tomorrow's temp. I think Maridb's chance of pregnancy is the highest in our friends. Lucky her! I find that all symptoms are rather psychologically, nothing beats the temps...

Yesterday, I had gone shopping with June in Ikebukuro. We had pasta at Pasta Bella, shopped in Seibu and ABC Mart. In the evening, coincidentally, we bumped into her husband who treated us to a yakiniku meal. It was expensive but not as tasty according to them.

DH was home really late last night. He managed to recruit another person into his team. It was Alice's birthday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home