be there love..be there hope...

Monday, January 17, 2005

It's been a long time since I had last posted. So why now? 'Cos my hopes are getting high again at 11DPO!! My chart has gone a temp higher today and my breasts feel full and tender. My instinct tells me I am pregnant but the game never ends till the old hag' absence is confirmed. This is really determining whether I can enrol for my pastry course. I feel pricking pains in my lower abdomen in the afternoon and saw pinkish stains on my undies. Gee...do they mean anything!!?!

I got so restless that I baked a vanilla cake. Melissa is flying back to New Zealand soon. Will meet her at Tokyo Dome for a meal before she flies on 26 Feb.

We are looking forward to SG trip and as usual have drafted what to do, buy, eat and visit. I am going for my facial this time at my favourite place, no compromise. Parents can't wait to see us!! Kelly replies finally! We gonna meet many friends this round. Gosh! I really hope to bring good news to them at the same time.

I love the recent brand of cosmetics that I am using, thanks to June for her great introduction. Hope Janice like them too!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home