be there love..be there hope...

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Flushes of heat

It was fine weather today but hubby had work to do so we stayed at home. It's 13 DPO (days past ovulation). I had felt hot flushes on my face and generally felt warm. Felt short of breathe at times too. Thus, it was not surprising when I woke up to a higher temp than normal which is good for a pregnant wannabe in case you are not aware. The best time to test is 16 DPO or even longer if you did not die from suspense by then. I had since joined fertility circles and made some friends. If I bingo on my first attempt, I must be very lucky as there are scores of them who have tried for a year at least.

But the show has not ended yet, so we shall see then, maybe it is not positive. One never knows! Just have to keep praying for my temps to be high, high.

My parents and inlaws will be the happiest people next to us to know about this news...ha ha, I am thinking when it's best to tell them.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home