be there love..be there hope...

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The Witch is here!

Oh! I hate this. The test was negative. The witch is here after 16 DPO (days past ovulation). 1 Dec 2004 became CD 1 instead of a hat-throwing ceremony! There goes my wish of having a Leo baby. Next round would be a Virgo if it goes well. This was just my first cycle. Those who had tried for 20 cycles producing nil results definitely have my deepest sympathies. Sob, sob...

Must think of better strategies when due for ovulation but again needs DH's cooperation too. I am still thinking whether to subscribe for VIP membership with Fertility Friend. I am quite addicted to the charts and buddies sharing all these painful moments. The prettier your chart is, the higher the level of disappointment when baby dust misses her place.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home