be there love..be there hope...

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

1st TTC (trying to conceive) cycle

It's my first official cycle in attempting to be pregnant. In a week's time, I should know the results. Temperatures are still high at the moment but one never knows.
Hubby's office opened a US posting to all. I would not mind if he takes it up but he is not keen. Furthermore, someone else had already announced her interest. However, I cannot help but imagining how my life will change if he does opt for it. For certain, I would not face much of a language problem. I would not have problem understanding my favourite drama and shows. But I have no control over postings as what matters is his happiness at work eventually. Parents would be sad to see us going further and further away...
It's coming close to end Nov 04. I feel distant from my family and there seems not much to talk about except the usual greetings. A close friend of dad is dying from alcoholism. It's not surprising at the rate he used to drink. Dad sounded sad but I had told him that it is pretty expected. May sound cold to him but it's the truth. Dad is pretty soft with what Sis wants to do, hopefully she chooses the right track. He is not an enforcer. Live and let live..sounds familiar :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home