be there love..be there hope...

Monday, November 29, 2004

The Day Before Tomorrow

It is the day before tomorrow and I did not had a deep sleep last evening. Woke up in the middle of the night for a pee and maybe that resulted in a slight temp drop. Tomorrow, 1st Dec 2004 marks the reopening of a Hokka Hokka Take-away eatery near our mansion. Closer to heart is the pregnancy test for our first official Trying to Conceive Cycle. My chart has been looking great except for spotting which is a huge question. A few at Fertility Friends has very encouraging words. I found this website which has beautiful tickers for tracking purposes.

http://lilypie.com/TTC/041028/28/4/8/1/+7

Yesterday, I met up with Rasmane for yakitori, sushi and crepes. It is going to be months before I can see him again as today, together with his family, they are shifting to Kyoto for good. I gave him our best blessings for life in Kyoto assuring him that all will be better. He invited us to visit them up to Apr 2005 before his in-laws move in and of course, before my tummy grew too much.

Hubby looks visibly tired despite his great hair-cut. The number and deadlines of the on-going projects are getting to him. He really needs the year end quiet get-away.

I am currently reading another Danielle Steel novel, "Sunset in St Tropez". Something different from her usual plot which I find interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home