be there love..be there hope...

Friday, January 21, 2005

Running short of patience

June called me before she left for immigration dept in Shinagawa with her DH. They left home later than planned. So, we cannot have lunch together as they have to wait for some time to get her documents. Her son is coming over tomorrow. She is so excited about it. I bet she cannot sleep well tonight! When I was with her in Ikebukuro yesterday, I can see she is constantly thinking of his welfare. Mothers seem to smother love on sons more than not. Maybe Asian mothers!!

Completed reading Danielle Steel's book on her late son's struggle with manic depression. Now I know more about this disease. She's quite a remarkable lady - successful yet gone through so much.

DH had interviewed another potential person for his team. Pretty positive about hiring him so his team is expanding rapidly. I think within a year, he would be running his own team. He is coming back pretty late again tonight.

Borrowed some Japanese children's novels to read. The walk to and fro the library was chilly cold as the winds blew relentlessly. I played Queen's music again. Feel happier listening to it though I have lost count how many times I have played it before today!!

TC and Dorothy mailed me today. TC looked so exuberantly happy with his wife, Anna . I bet he is! Dorothy is flying to Melbourne soon for studies. I am happy as well as sad. Happy that she is pursuing something she wishes to do. Sad that I cannot get to see her when I go back to SG next time. I hope my air tickets can be confirmed soon so that I can at least get to see her before she flies. I am getting impatient with Andy in his response for the tickets confirmation. Why am I getting short on patience nowsadays? Too free.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home