be there love..be there hope...

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

A child has a special way of adding joy in every single day

16, 17, 20 ...could it be the day of conception? I feel something different with my body. I get tired easily, short of breath, like to drink milk, slight spotting, unusual movements in my lower abdomen but no morning sickness. The next period is a huge clue. It is too early to use the pregnancy test kit so I got to wait in anticipation. It's so different from last year when we were absolutely not ready for babies. Now, I wish for 3 or 4. Have been reading up on pregnancy sites and journals. Telling hubby about how my stomach feels. We are all excited. If really conceived, this baby will be a Cancerian, due date on 7 or 8 July 2005. Gender still unknown, oh! can't wait to know but at least another 4 months down the road. Now I can understand the feelings of mothers-to-be especially those in for the first time like me. Oh! what a disappointment if it turns out not to be. pray, pray..please let me be pregnant (,,) Pray that I am on a 30 day cycle. Our baby will bring such joy to our parents. Their long awaited internal grandson/grand-daughter from their most loved son.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home