be there love..be there hope...

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Pretty shocking news!

Kerris was supposed to attend GUG again today but absent. Victoria is another one who has been absent for 3 lessons consecutively. I decided to sms both mummies and what shocking news I received. Both of their mils have passed away suddenly. It makes me feel bad about having a tiff with my mil the other day. I should have been more tolerant of old folks and treat them with patience. Not just thinking about me, me and my lack of sleep due to caring for Alden the past week as he had unfortunately caught the cough virus from his cousin. It is the 2nd time that his cousin spread the cough to him. I must stay away from his cousin whenever he has the cough. Must leave asap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home