be there love..be there hope...

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Honda Jazz

We went to test drive Honda Jazz this afternoon. Despite having test drove all the choices we had in mind, we are still unsure about which one to purchase Big Dilemma!

Oh boy, must I say it is very hard for a sick mum to take care of a toddler. My brain can't function really well. Even though daddy was around to help, I felt the strain of taking care of Alden.

At Hougang Mall in the evening, I thought I had lost my wallet in the hassle of taking care of a demanding Alden. Luckily, daddy found that I had actually had it misplaced in another bag! I am so glad that it was a case of lost and found. Imagine I am already so sick and still lose a wallet!?!

I can't wait for my inlaws to come back!! Now I really appreciate you :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home