be there love..be there hope...

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Back in GUG

With my mil's help, Alden managed to attend GUG class this afternoon. Though my cough is no longer infectious according to the doctor but I still avoid class as am afraid a little cough might make the other mums unhappy. Not to forget there is a mum who is preggie.

I am very glad to see that Alden enjoys his class after not being out of house for a week since I was sick and not able to bring him out. He knocked out after class. There are only 6 toddlers in class today. Also teachers check all children for hand, foot and mouth disease.

Tomorrow, Beverly and Rachel coming over to my place. Great! Alden will have some friends to play with while mummies chat :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home