be there love..be there hope...

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Alden's not eating much solids

Alden has refused solids these days. It's so hard to get him to eat though he does drinks his milk. I asked Dr Ang about it since I was seeing her for my cough. She said that it could be the taste of the food that he does not like!!

Other than that, Alden is active and shown huge improvements in his vocabulary and speech. He can say most of the words I tell him if told word for word. For example, he can say, "You are my only one" and "I love you" in Chinese word for word. He can say "swing", "yao" and names of colours such as pink, peach, purple, red, green. Whenever the Barney show ends with the "I love you" song, he will come over to me to get a hug from me with those telling eyes. So heart-warming. These days due to intensive care from me since inlaws were out in China, he kept calling me "Mummy, mummy, mummy..." so endearing that my mil almost feel jealous! haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home