be there love..be there hope...

Friday, May 11, 2007

Vivio City Meet Up!

I was pretty disappointed to miss the gathering last week at Yvonne's place due to my cough. But today, Yvonne was kind to arrange another gathering with Sara and this time we met in Vivo City. Heitor came along despite having worked last night, how nice of him!

The children had enjoyed themselves running around and I can see that Hunter and Allyssa gets along really well. Alden is a bit left out due to his age as he is younger than them by 7 months. But he had enjoyed roaming around the place with me. I could not get to Gymboree as Allyssa is not a member. I had managed to pass the diaper bag to Sara finally.

One very good thing is that Alden likes the food that I had ordered and finished most of it. So happy!

Could not get back to sleep after Alden's milk feed as he prolonged it by tossing in his sarong from 2am to 4am!! arrr......one of those loathed nights! Hubby would scream off his head if he is the one manning the fort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home