be there love..be there hope...

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Test drive on Labour Day

It's really great of Toyota and Nissan car showrooms to be open on Labour Day. The sales teams are really considerate to car buyers knowing that people are free to view their cars. But not Honda which is closed.

Hubby and I test drove the Nissan Latio and Toyota Vios. It's really funny. Upon stepping into Toyota's showroom, I was not keen to test drive Vios at all as not impressed with the interior decor of the car but hubby managed to persuade me to test drive it. After the test drive, I changed my mind totally and think it is quite a good choice. Hubby was bewildered!

Alden had much fun in the car showrooms. He loves to sit in the new cars.

Since we have not test drove the Honda Jazz, we can't really pin down our choice of car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home