be there love..be there hope...

Friday, May 04, 2007

I did not know I had it coming!

I did not know I had it coming! Yes, I did not know when I was enjoying my durians, fried baby octopus, beer, fried thai style fish, chilli mao pao toufu...Coughing bad time now! I had to start coughing on the very day my inlaws left for their Shenzhen trip. Really afraid of spreading it to Alden. Auntie Barley our weekly cleaner was of great help on Friday. She stayed back till 5pm to help iron, hung clothes and took care of Alden when I went out to buy lunch. I really appreciate it right from my heart. Must tell mil of her great help!

It's a pity I could not join Rachel and Beverly as planned to go to McRitchie Reservoir today. So sad.

Hope daddy can come back early tonight to relieve me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home