be there love..be there hope...

Saturday, April 28, 2007

2nd round of belly dancing beginner course

There were 9 students in the new beginner belly dancing class. Jessy was absent as someone rammed into her Lexus yesterday but she will be joining us. Eve joined me this time. I lent her one of my hip scarves since I had bought 2. We were the only one who wore hip scarves besides the teacher. Haha.....

Surprise, surprise, surprise.....when I came back from belly dancing around 3pm, no one was at home still! I knew they went out for turtle soup in Geylang but where else could they have gone after that? Soon, I knew my answer cos hubby called me. They went to the car showrooms in Ubi. Alden had great fun in the children's playground!

It's so nice to have some peace alone at home. haha...terrible mum rite?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home