be there love..be there hope...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Gifted Tods

It was Alden's first toddlers class. Initially I was worried that he might be overwhelmed by the older kids but luckily, the age gap amongst them is not that big and only 3 are boys so not too much rough play. It's just sad that Kerris would not be joining us this term as her mum is pregnant and not feeling too good. Charmaine did not turn up as well and I am really wondering what could be the problem as she has been missing in action since babes class.

Alden gobbled up the cheese, cereals and raisins during the snack time. I wish he can eat so well when he is at home.

Yvonne has postphoned our visit (Sara and me) to her place tomorrow. For me, it's a good thing though as I can meet up with Jda then to finalize booking of tickets to BKK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home