be there love..be there hope...

Monday, October 18, 2004

Good things

Very happy that one case has been closed after much apprehension. Today will be another. Please let it come true. Typhoon 23 is here and is said to be the biggest of the year so far. The weather remains rainy till 24th, the day of apple picking. In-laws will be here tomorrow. We will be busy for the next few days. The necessary arrangements have already been made.

Honey went to work especially early this morning to meet his candidate. I have to exercise and work hard on my level 2 Japanese. I am lucky that I need not to go to school as the journey in rain is a dread and more so when winter comes.

The 2nd awaited case was closed finally. Jubilee (^.^), prayed hard for this. Atami, Atami, there is a potential trip in Nov there as someone offered to show us around there - good thing:D

Today is a really great day. I am so happy and I know honey is elated too. He has got another project so will be busy even next morning when parents come. I will do my part in fetching them to the hotel by myself. Make sure they have a good lunch as well. I know where to bring them - the Chinese restaurant in Tokyo Dome.

I feel very pacified now :D

1 Comments:

  • Hiya, I didn't know you have a new blog addy.
    Was wondering why your entries stopped.
    So nice to have ppl visiting.
    I always pester my friends to come, but to no avail.
    guess i live too far from the big city and bright lights.
    and thanks for all your well-wishes and advices :D
    I hope i can be like you, happy family, happy life :)

    By Blogger Fish, At October 19, 2004 at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home