be there love..be there hope...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I have been away for long!

Oh dear! I have been not blogging for long. That's one reason why I dun really tell friends about my blog cos I do stop blogging at times.

Had came back from a Bangkok trip and still missing the hospitality of my thai friends. They are really warm people compared to Singaporeans I must say. Shopping there is fun and money is really more well spent due to the exchange rate.

Read some fairy tales, Yes! I am kind of shameful to admit that I still read these, haha....I was telling my hubby how I wish our address can be known as "No. xx Fairy Lane" and have a fairy like garden with trees cut out in shapes of fairies and paintings of fairies and elves in the house. Dream on...

Alden is attending Julia Gabriel weekend class besides his GUG classes. He is having fun. He enjoys saying his numbers and alphabets everyday. He likes to climb here and there, go swimming, walking to the neighbours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home