be there love..be there hope...

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

A simple discovery!

Food no longer taste much like food to me since I got pregnant. Through FF, I learnt about making sandwiches with slices of tomatoes, cucumber, salad with cheese but I replaced it with dressing. Yummy!! it suits my pregnant taste buds very well. I am so so happy with this simple discovery. Eating is agonising otherwise as I cannot pile on too much weight yet must eat healthily. Hope this recipe last me for long.

Got stuck in MacDonald's due to the rain after shopping today. Sat there for nearly 2 hours reading children Japanese books. DH wants to eat home tonight so it was necessary to replenish the fridge.

Dad had called yesterday and we talked for pretty long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home