be there love..be there hope...

Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy Daze

Oh yes! I forgot to mention that my hubby and I discovered a great chill out place in Serangoon Garden known as "Happy Daze". We tried some German beer and fell in love with Paulaner. Mind you, I am not the beer type person but am comfortable with this. The blue cheesecake was yummydelicious too. Can't wait to go chill out there again with friends and hubby!

Alden can sit up in his sarong now so I tried to make him sleep straight in his cot. Of course he wailed like no day no night. Of course, the grands here to save him from his plight. Of course my plan to change his sleeping pattern failed miserably! He simply need to scream "ye ye, ye ye, ye ye.."and the godfairy will come. No wonder I need to chill out more often!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home