be there love..be there hope...

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Heavy rain

Heavy rain, thunders...what a way to start a weekend.

Alden surprises me this morning by specifying the shirt that he wants to wear. I pulled out a long sleeve striped shirt for him after he had his bath but he rejected and only wants to wear his Barney shirt. This boy really has a mind of his own.

When he was in his sarong taking his nap, he makes me laugh by saying "Alden mark mi mi, Alden mark mi mi..." which means in Hokkien to close one's eyes. He knows I want him to sleep so he says it to let me know that he understands what I want. So sweet. My heart was full of love for him.

Daddy has reservice today but will be heading home early so we planned to go out for dinner with inlaws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home