be there love..be there hope...

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

BKK!

This morning, I blurted out my wish of going to Bangkok to my mil. Have informed hubby last evening and he is ok with it. Hahaha, she did not object but asked me not to buy anything back cos she says "Singapore everything also have" (is it her indirect way of hinting me not to go?) but anyway, I am going. Jda and Phenpimol will be my local guides. So happy, finally I am fulfilling this long term wish of Phenipimol. She has been inviting me to BKK her hometown since we knew each other 25 years ago. Yes, we are that old!! Gosh!

Kerris and Charmaine did not turn up for GUG. Kerris woke up too early and felt sleepy for class time, not sure what happen to Charmaine though. Javier went for trial today but Elaine not really impressed so she's not signing Javier for it. Next Tue will be the new term and Alden together with Cayden, Charmaine, Kerris, Tyler will be promoting to toddler class with the same teacher in room 2.

Me going to Jda's place for chit-chat and book BKK flight. Hurray! I must relax too :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home