be there love..be there hope...

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Still no sign!

2 more days before my mens date but still no signs of staining :-) Well but you never know. I initiated going to Bishan Library and have lunch in Junction 8. So, I made Alden take his morning nap. I woke him up at 8am this morning so he started to feel sleep around 10am. I shall do this again for this Sat's trial at Seimpi. Must make him wake up at 8am for milk so that we can be in time for the trial. After the trial then bring him back for a bath and nap. Then I can get really to go for my belly dancing class at 12.30pm. The next round of Suzanna's beginners class will have 7 people to start with.

For this Sat's music trial class, so lucky I can get the last slot. Thanks to the mum who did not turn up last week. Think most likely I will take it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home