be there love..be there hope...

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Japanese okashi in Sugamo

It was a nice introduction by Daphne to this Japanese okashi shop in Sugamo when we met this afternoon for a chat and to pass her the handicrafts. I had choosen a black seasame ice-cream dessert with muchi and kanten. Know better about her and would pass her the slow cooker nearer to the date of our departure.

Today is a special day for May as 13 Aug is her birthday. Oh! She's a LEO
maybe that's why we get along so well.

DH and I had Sendai beef for dinner. However, I guess I am not used to the fats in that piece of beef that I had taken! Got up at 4am feeling funny in the stomach and felt the urge to drink 2 cups of green tea to wash away the oily feeling. DH did not have such a problem.

I have not been walking for a week as afraid of over-stretching myself. But I would walk at least 3 times a week again or swim. Need some exercise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home