be there love..be there hope...

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Hanabi in Itabashi

It's Hanabi in Itabashi but I cannot go as DH is far away in Phuket for a business seminar and he feels it's too dangerous for me to go alone due to the inevitable crowds.

Late morning till afternoon, I was with Selina for great pizza and then baby yogurt. We talked for a long time as it could be our last time meeting in SG. She is interested to visit SG with her husband as she loves food.

DH did call me last evening while I was online chatting with May. He's fine and Zaireen was kind to lend him her 3G phone for him to call him. I think he really needs a 3G phone in his next job as he will have frequent short business trips. It will be more convenient to have one.

I took photos of the pens that are so lovely to look at for May. I think she will love them since she is a pen collector.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home