be there love..be there hope...

Monday, July 11, 2005

It's a baby BOY!

We had waited for an hour before seeing the radiologist, Monica Goh. She herself is pregnant with a baby girl at 31 weeks. She adjusted the pictures on the GE machine as I lay in anticipation not daring even to ask what am I having...then she asked for DH to enter the room before she explained in details. She talked about head, body, nose and everything before finally announcing that it's a baby boy!! When I saw the obvious thingy, I was so thrilled! GK was absolutely happy and excited too. When we broke the news to Ah Ma and Ah Pa, they were exhilarated! They took better care of me then before. What a difference a baby boy makes!! The entire SG trip was short but well-spent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home