be there love..be there hope...

Sunday, June 05, 2005

FIrst kicks

Baby's kicks are getting more obvious these few days. In fact, keeping my sleep light by continuous turns in my tummy. The rainy season is showing. I have informed some friends about our July's trip. The prayers in my heart get stronger each day.

Janice is going for a surgery due to her ectopic pregnancy. I hope she will recover soon and well for a good pregnancy next. I believe she will get through this as she is strong.

I have put on 2 kg during 16 week to 19 week pregnancy pushing over the weight gain limit for this period. Must do something about it before my next gynae's appointment in 2 weeks' time.

Cooked bird nest's soup given by parents. Really appreciate their caring gift. So healing when drinking it.

Attending 3 baby preparation classes this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home