be there love..be there hope...

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Fruits in a basket

It's another usual working morning. But something unusual is what's lying on the breakfast table! DH has declared openly that he wishes to have a fruit-based breakfast. Guess indirectly hinting that he is sick of bread, though the breads come in many flavours.

So wildlo! this morning, there are many types of fruits on the table - banana, pear, apple, golden kiwi and oranges.

It's 11 days'countdown to his last working day and we are counting everyday!

Today, I aim to complete the koi handicraft as tomorrow I will be meeting Janice at Sakurahoriki to do the touch-ups. Looking forward to the soba noodles which I missed last Sunday as it was closed.

I will also complete the 2 handicrafts that are meant for Daphne so that I can pass them to her as soon as possible :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home