be there love..be there hope...

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Shopping in Ikebukuro

Couldn't stand being at home whole day so asked Jun out to Ikebukuro to shop for her children's J phone. They are crazy over V902SH. I can see why so as I love it too at first sight. It was a great bargain at Bicarmera going for just 7800yen but no stock. Elsewhere are selling at 22000yen. So, they have to wait for stock. My phone is 1 year 7months meaning I can change in 5 months' time. By then, I believe there will be new 3G phones coming out and maybe I will get one back to SG.

I bought a black summer hat for myself. Jun treated me to Indian food at west exit. Rather authentic taste and I like the tandoori chicken and nan best! Oh! the nan is huge!

My tummy is showing obviously. Still feeling good except get thirsty very easily. I can gulp much water!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home