be there love..be there hope...

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Withdrawal Notice to GUG

I sent in the withdrawal letter to GUG after Alden's class ended today. Felt a twinge of sadness as after all, he has been with this school for 14 months. I wonder if he will miss his classes when it stops in mid Oct. He knows his abc and nos 1 to 10 and is overly familiar with the warm up and ending songs. He looks at me in class rather than the teachers. He is only interested during project and snack times. So, I just feel it's high time to move on. Please let mummy know what you are thinking, my little one!

Bought him another puzzle from Growing Fun. He played with it happily when he reached home. He likes puzzles and prefers to do it himself. He gets frustrated when I try to help him as he wants to fix it himself. Next time, I would give him more time to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home