be there love..be there hope...

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

GUG

At GUG today, Carris's mum told me she is pregnant and EDD is Dec this year. Another preggie, when will it be mine? I am happy for her as it was not easy for her to get preggie.

Charmine did not come to GUG again so I gathered she must be back in Hong Kong. So glad that Carris, Charmine, Caden and Alden are all going to be in the same toddler class this May. Hurry! Similar faces for them so that they would not feel so outnumbered by the older toddlers.

Hubby still in Tokyo though I wish he is around with me and Alden.

I was looking forward to getting my hip scarves but Ms Veni was busy so cannot get them again.,

Arranging for Alden to attend a Seimpi music trial soon. Hope he likes it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home