be there love..be there hope...

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Day at White Sands

Both of our hubbies are not in town - Bev and mine and with my inlaws out to the travel agency to pay up for their May China trip, we decided to go to White Sands! It's always so spontaneous between Bev and me. I have not been to White Sands for the last 4 years!

We had dinner at Wan Zhai, a HK style eatery which I like. Bev likes it as well. We really had great laughs chatting away despite having our active toddlers with us. Both Alden and Ryan were totally not interested in sitting in their Mercedes Prams to our horror.

Seimpi Music School is there. We had wanted to take a look at Jumping Beans but it slipped our minds entirely, thanks to our super active toddlers.

I can comprehend why Bev can't wait to send Ryan off to childcare once he turns 18 months!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home