be there love..be there hope...

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Just be natural and give love

Today I feel so natural caring for Alden. Yes, I have been a mum to him for 17 months but today, I am not so uptight and I am so patient with him during lunch. I brought him to Charlton Playground in the morning despite the sunny weather and play with him with all my heart. Watched Fun Song Factory and Elmo while feeding him. He felt my love too as he laid so lovingly on my laps at one point.

I suddenly feel he should not be sent to the childcare centre in May. I suddenly feel I should cope when things happen ie I should learn to cope when I am pregnant again. Other mums did it so surely there must be a way out for me! I am confused. Well, I am not the only one. Sarah is equally bummed about what to do with our toddler. (as in where to send for classes)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home