be there love..be there hope...

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Nara Restaurant in Goldhill Centre

We discovered this place from a TV ad. Indeed, it lived up to its recommendation. At least, my hubby and I like the food there. I would definitely go again. Alden love Japanese food too! It is located just opposite United Square and I wonder why I never noticed it before.

I brought Alden to a free babe yoga trial at Growing Up Gifted. He loves the class particularly of the teacher. He smiles several times. After that, we had lingered around till dinner time at Nara. So, I went to pack a packet of tea at the Novena Fish Head Meehoon stall. The fish head meehoon boss commented that Alden is smart! So happy to hear that compliment. Really makes my day :-)

Tomorrow is early reunion dinner at our place for hubby's siblings except his elder brother who opted out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home