be there love..be there hope...

Sunday, March 18, 2007

My folly?


A lot of fiasco occurred in the night. Of all nights, it had to be tonight when in the early morning before dawn breaks, hubby has to fly for work. It all occured after I switched off the aircon as felt slightly cold. Alden started to fidget in his sarong so I thought he wanted milk. However after his milk, he does not want to go back to sleep. I shifted him to places, from floor mattress to bed to sarong in our room to his cot in his own room. Nothing works! Anger got the better of me and I decided to let him cry it out in his own room behind shut doors. Not long after, mil came in to interfere. Despite me switching on the aircon, she brought Alden downstairs to sleep in the sarong. I was fuming mad so mad that I drove out to have a piece of prata and teh tarik at Rosyth. By the time, I came back, she has managed to shake him to sleep. The clock read 4.30am. Hubby's turn to wake up and get ready to go airport. Mil made him a warm bottle of chicken essence and reminded him about bringing passport. Oh why is she so considerate and why must I be the one to lose my cool? On the hindsight, it's the drastic change in temperature that had prevented Alden from falling asleep again. It goes to show how sensitive a child he is. While he was in his own room, he kept pointing to go back to our room. Once back in our room, he still could not sleep. At that point, I should have switched the aircon again as it is the culprit that caused all this fiasco. So, my folly? Another black Monday to start the week with!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home