be there love..be there hope...

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

What a coincidence!

My inlaws are in Genting so I had the liberty of driving Alden to class. Since I had the liberty to do so, I went there early to have lunch at Nara Restaurant as I miss their sashimi. I had Alden and myself seated pretty and placed my order. Out of the blue, a very familiar face appeared besides Alden. It's PAPA. Oh! Oh! Papa had just walked in with his bosses and customers for lunch and out of places, they chose the same restaurant as moi. We had a good laugh and could not stop talking about it till night fall. Indeed, it's my first time having lunch there myself as I have never the time to do so since Alden's class time is right smack in lunchtime and after class, Nara is closed for business till dinner time.

Anyway after class, I was scratching my head as to how to burn Alden's hyperactivity when Jda invited me to her place for jacuzzi, Bingo! Immediately , I accepted her invitation. It was great at her place as Alden had enjoyed himself. Initially, he was afraid of the noises made by the jacuzzi so Jda switched off the jacuzzi. After staying in the pool for sometime, she switched it back and this time, Alden is comfortable with the jacuzzi. And to add, Jda made great coffee!

After we came back from Jda's place, I cooked porridge for him which he consumed quite a lot. Happy! It was 9pm when hubby came back and we had dinner at the coffeeshop near his brother's place. Good choice! We had what we wanted. Alden was so tired that he slept in my arms while having his milk. Luckily, he drank much of it. Happy again as we are left to enjoy our American Idol show...haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home