be there love..be there hope...

Monday, May 23, 2005

It's decided

After much contemplation, we have decided to give birth to baby in Tokyo. We would manage things on our own without parental help. Getting catered food and DH will do household chores on weekends. We are both flying back to SG in July. I will be staying there for a month at least, yuppie! I look forward to be with my parents. Haven't been by their side for long ever since I started working I feel. DH also seems more settled now that we have made this decision else it is affecting his concentration at work.

I think it is a pretty good arrangement though I am not too sure quite what to expect since this is going to be my first baby and born abroad to add to the excitement.

Wild guessing about baby's gender again now that we have the u/s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home